Apprentice Direct Sales Advisor Mole Avon Country Stores
Mole Avon Country Stores is passionate about Farming, Agriculture, and Retail and is looking to recruit an energetic individual to support the sales of their Crediton office.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2022
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
07 Mar 2022
06 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Passionate about sales
- Serve customers to the highest standard
- be proactive with sales calls and give advice of the highest standard
- Communicate with colleagues and Managers about sales opportunities
- Answer the agri phone and deal with calls efficiently
- Support the Management team with any reasonable requests
- Know what great standards look like
- Keep the direct sales environment tidy and professional
Manage the Risks
- Follow H&S guidelines and policy at all times
- Understand margins and maximise profit while giving great value to our customers
- Be aware of theft and shrinkage
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to develop new knowledge and skills
- Ability to multi-task
Respect each other
- Constructive and supportive
- Takes ownership
- Seeks to understand other points of view
- Acts with honesty and integrity
Respect the customer
- Give great service every time
- Do what you promise
- Embrace change and new ideas
Ideally have 5 GCSE or equivalent passes to include English and Mathematics.
This is a brand new role and an exciting development for Mole Avon. We see the successful completion of your apprenticeship as the first step on your Mole Avon career pathway.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Mole Avon Country Stores is passionate about Farming, Agriculture and Retail.
The Mole Avon story began in Crediton in October 1966 and commenced trading as a retail branch in 1973. In September 2018 we opened our new store on its current site.
Our Okehampton story began in 1975 but a branch followed at the old Barton Garage premises on Exeter Road in July 1979. Significant additional and adjoining land was purchased in 1983 and 1999 to create the site we operate from today. The Spar brand was added in 2006 when we doubled the shop selling space.
Our Axminster Store has been in operation since November 1978 from a site in the Station Yard area, firstly from rented premises but eventually from a purpose-built building opened in 1987. Adjacent land was acquired in 1993 and a new retail shop & warehouse was built in 1995. We welcomed a concession in our store in November 2018 for Synergy Farm Health (a dedicated farm animal veterinary practice with particular expertise in dairy and sheep).
In July 2019 we opened our purpose built "Focused on Farming" Whitstone Store near Holsworthy. This store holds an extensive range of agricultural products from many leading and trusted brands which are available for immediate collection or which can be delivered at your convenience.
Our team are committed to providing excellent, friendly customer service whilst offering value for money and a great shopping experience both in-store and online. With 4 stores and over 150 employees, we have a range of job roles available for the right person.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING SKILLS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Education And Training Skills Ltd
Vilija Kumpele 01392 445444 Vilija@etsgroup.co.uk
Apprenticeship is dependent on the individuals knowledge, skills and prior experience:
The Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard (Level 3) contains the following elements:
- Customer Service On Programme Learning
- Customer Service Knowledge sessions
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Customer Service Gateway to End Point Assessment
- Customer Service - End Point Assessment
In addition the successful applicant will proactively undertake product and service training as required to develop own self, and the role.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.