Junior Management Consultant Apprenticeship Cloud Climax
Our management consultants provide business advice to public, private and not-for-profit organisations. This usually involves helping them solve a challenge of some kind, such as how to grow their business in the cloud, how to make it more efficient or how to organise and structure itself in a different way.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Feb 2022
30 Nov 2021
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Consultant could work across several different types of project. Working on a client site away from your office is a possibility, while hours are varied and often depend on the project.
Tasks can be varied. You might be involved in conducting research, analysing and interpreting data or be responsible for organising the logistics of the project. As you develop and progress, you might be involved in contributing to report writing which uses statistical evidence to support recommendations and conclusions, or support the creation of slide decks to deliver key messages to clients. You might also become more focused on a particular type of service offering (financial, strategic, operational, etc.) or industry (financial services, public sector, telecommunications etc)
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Conduct analysis
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Relationship building
- Personal management
- Report writing
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Team player and Interpersonal skills
Candidates will have Maths and English (equivalent to GCSE grade C/4 or above), ideally as part of 5 GCSE A*-C/9-4 grades or other comparable relevant qualifications or experience.
Management Consultant, Account Manager.
About the employer
CloudPlexo is a specialist in innovative public cloud management solutions that is committed to building the best cloud management technology for our global customers. CloudPlexo Cloud Management Platform (CCMP), a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product enables businesses to manage multiple cloud environments in one platform, proactively assess and monitor cloud environments based on operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency and cost optimization. CloudPlexo provides both developers and management with the insights needed to run an efficient, lean and reliable cloud environment.
CloudPlexo is an AWS (Amazon Web Services) Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partner in the AWS Partner network.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Nicki Bevan +447494596865 email@example.com
Higher Junior Management Consultant Apprenticeship Standard:
- This Apprenticeship is a 15-month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the Level 4 Junior Management Consultant qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme
- The programme involved formal classroom learning and online webinars where apprentices will learn communication and team-working skills, business analysis, relationship building and project management among many others
- Sponsored by the Talent and Reward leadership team, our programme also provides access to senior mentors and a “buddy network” to support your wider career development, with ample networking and experience-building opportunities
- This foundational programme is part of Willis Towers Watson’s culture of learning, which supports career development for all our colleagues, from apprentices through to senior leaders
Junior management consultant
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.