Receptionist with Facilities Assistant Apprentice Express Recruitment Limited
Express Recruitment are looking for a bright, personable, and approachable Front of House Receptionist to join their vibrant team. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Feb 2022
03 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be situated in the heart of our office on our Main Reception desk, greeting candidates and clients via intercom, signposting, seating visitors, scanning their ID documents, and providing them with an application form. The successful Receptionist will also be trained on the phone systems and will be answering 60-75% of inbound telephone calls and transferring to the relevant person.
Additional duties include:
- Provide consultants and visitors with hot drinks and beverages
- Work to an open up and close down checklist
- Run errands for the directors
- Restock facilities with towels, hot drinks, blue roll
- Water plants and general office upkeep
- Ensure shared areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Assist with general administration and typing
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Express recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the East Midlands, their talented team hold over 30 years' experience providing both permanent and temporary recruitment solutions for a diverse range of clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Customer Service Practitioner Standard Level 2 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.