Business Administration Apprentice Aaasports Ltd
AAAsports are one of the largest Gymnastics & Trampoline providers in the North of England, working with members of all ages and abilities, in addition to schools and youth groups. Due to increased demand, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Apprentice administrator to join our team.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
10 Feb 2022
03 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities would include:
Preparation and submission of service users personal expense accounts to the Council.
Coordination of staff training
- Monitoring and recording staff holidays
- Record keeping
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Tracking enquires via email and phone call
- Supporting the promotion and marketing of the organisation
- Working with a varied team in numerous different roles throughout the business
- Any other duties identified by your line manager that may occasionally arise.
Requirements and prospects
- A genuine interest in sports activities, ideally gymnastics and/or trampoline
- The desire to work with members of all ages, particularly children
- Friendly and approachable, with excellent rapport building skills
- Reliable, hard worker and a team player
- Desire to gain new skills, experiences and qualifications
- Hardworking and willingness to learn
- Flexible and adaptable
- Planning and organisational skills
- Confident and outgoing
Applicants must have – A-C/4-9 Grades in Maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
Applicants must have good ICT skills
Candidates who successfully complete the Apprenticeship may be offered the of full-time employment with AAAsports in a variety of administration positions.
Things to consider
- Able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Willing to gain additional qualifications in coaching, safeguarding and equality
- Working hours vary each week, and can be from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- This role will involve evening and weekend working
- This role is very physical at times, including the setting up of equipment and the supporting of members
- Our members come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including a range of disabilities
About the employer
AAAsports is one of the largest Gymnastics and Trampoline providers in the North of England. Based from our dedicated centre in Sunderland, AAAsports delivers classes to hundreds of members each week across our main site, our satellite locations and our school delivery partners.
AAAsports aim to deliver high quality classes to our members of all ages and abilities, providing enriching experiences for everyone and providing support to partners with festivals and competitions at local, regional and national level.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Sunderland College
Level 3 in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.