Apprentice Nursery Nurse Lyn's Little Ones
Apprentice is required to work within this large private day nursery. You will be actively involved in the care of children and babies aged 0-5.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
12 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An apprentice is required to work within this large private day nursery.
This is a full time apprenticeship whilst you work towards completion of your Intermediate Level Childcare qualification. You will be actively involved in the day to day activities and care of young children from the ages of 0-5 years.
You will be involved in:
- Play activities, including outdoor play with the young children
- Craft and learning activities
- General day to day care of the young children
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Passion and desire to work with young children is essential for this role
- An ability to build rapport with children
- Good personal presentation in appearance and dress code essential
- Extremely dedicated and committed to work in this role
No formal qualifications required.
Excellent career prospects for the right candidate to progress within this nursery.
Things to consider
Working in childcare is very demanding and hard work so you need to be totally committed and dedicated to this role. You will be required to work Monday - Friday on a 40 hour shift pattern each week/day anything from 8.00am start to 6.00pm finish.
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW):
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
About the employer
Large established private Day Nursery based in Wallasey - deliver childcare to young children from babies through to 5 years of age.
Lyn's Little Ones
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Full training will be given by the employer in the day to day aspects of the job role
- NVQ Level 2 training will be given by Training Plus both on site in the nursery and 1/2 day per week in our city centre training centre
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.