Hyundai Technician Apprentice ENDEAVOUR GROUP LIMITED
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Dec 2021
12 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Endeavour Hyundai are currently seeking a Light Vehicle Technician Apprentice to join their dealership based in North London.
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside qualified Technicians with the investigation, repair and service of vehicles
- Producing estimates
- Carrying out diagnostics
- Warranty work
- Assisting with MOTs on vehicles
- Other general technical duties and general housekeeping
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Mechanically minded
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a can do attitude
- Polite and courteous
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Grade A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) including maths, English essential
- Science and ICT are desirable
- Upon successful completion and review of the Level 2 Apprenticeship you will progress to a level 3 Apprenticeship
About the employer
Here at Endeavour Automotive Hyundai in London, Hertfordshire and Essex, we’re delighted to be able to provide motorists with a full array of new and used models from this acclaimed manufacturer. Our state-of-the-art dealerships are the perfect environment in which to learn more about each vehicle we have available, with our team of experts on hand to offer all the advice and support you require to make a purchase.
From compact city runarounds to bold SUVs, cutting-edge electric vehicles to high-performance hatchbacks, the Hyundai range has something to suit the motoring demands of everyone. What’s more, with frequent special offers and incredible financing packages available, getting behind the wheel of one of these vehicles is affordable and great value for money.
As well as the brand-new models we have on sale, you can also shop for used Hyundai vehicles that offer the utmost in value, reliability and quality. Simply use the search functionality on our website to identify the vehicle that best matches your needs, and follow the online prompts in order to buy or reserve from the comfort of home. Our aim is to make shopping for your next vehicle online as effortless as can be.
In addition to vehicle sales, we at Endeavour Automotive can also provide you with a full range of servicing and aftersales support. From minor health checks to MOTs, full vehicle repairs to replacement parts and accessories, you will be able to visit our modern workshops and leave your vehicle in the capable hands of knowledgeable and experienced technicians.
Ready to learn more about the services available through Endeavour Automotive Hyundai? Take a look around our website or get in touch with a member of the team today. We’ll be delighted to discuss all your needs in full and help identify the ideal motoring solution for you.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Motor vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The Programme for the Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship programme incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC Colleges Ltd
- One to ones will also take place regularly through on-site visits to the dealership from EMTEC Vocational Learning Advisors who observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace
- You will be required to attend the either the Hyundai Academy Training Centre either in High Wycombe or Nottingham for 'block release' training. First year will include 8 separate weeks of block training. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel
Light Vehicle Technician, Intermediate Apprenticeship where training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications - IMI level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Competence
- Level 2 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, bespoke Hyundai off-the-job training including certification to Certified' level, IMI Accreditation Light Vehicle (Service)
- Progression on to a level 3 Apprenticeship will be based on successful completion of the level 2 and authorisation by the College and dealership when you will work towards Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair, VRQ Level 3 Award in Refrigerant Handling (F-Gas)
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.