Business Administration Apprentice The Carter & George Practice
To support the Customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Jan 2022
08 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To maintain all Customer records and documentation.
- To maintain online customer records accurately.
- To help with production and collation of reports for Managers and Directors
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including opening the post, answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Opening and closing the clinic in line with standard operating procedures, including end of day cashing up procedures
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line.
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour.
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment.
Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work.
Grades A-C (9-4) in Maths and English is essential
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
Car parking on site.
Shift work (either starting at 8am or finishing at 8pm).
Long periods on computer – IT skills essential.
Dealing with customers constantly – people person
Comfortable with phone calls and asking for payments
About the employer
Private healthcare practice, providing physiotherapy, strength and conditioning, sports massage services to private paying and insurance patients. Small clinical and admin team delivering roughly 300 sessions per week. Located in Hoddesdon town centre. Friendly, professional and busy environment.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
Working towards completing level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.