Digital Marketer Apprentice Key Control Services Ltd
We offer a huge range of security services for businesses and private clients across the North West and have an exciting opportunity for a Digital marketer to join our ever-growing successful team
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Advertising our products and services on the website and other online platforms
- Website SEO
- Managing and updating our social media
- Creating new social media accounts
- Creating and responding to email requests and campaigns and forums
- Promoting the company both on and off-line
- Responding to enquiries about the company’s services by phone, email and online
- Working as part of a small team
- Working independently on projects
- Contacting existing and new clients and customers
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate would have excellent IT and on-line navigation skills with prior knowledge of social media, web design and search engine optimisation
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
- The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed
- Have the ability to use their own initiative
- Be well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to follow strict work codes and policies especially around client confidentiality
- Must have GCSE maths and English A-C / 8-4 grades or equivalent
- Desirable: IT qualification
- The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress to full-time paid employment within the company
Things to consider
- Applicants must include GCSE grades achieved or predicted (or equivalent) for English and maths
- As this is a vacancy for a Digital Marketer who will be posting content on-line, the employer will expect applications to be thorough and to a high standard of English. We would recommend that applicants check their applications fully before submitting
- There may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to gain additional payments for achieving set targets
- The apprentice’s workplace will be based in BL4 8RH
About the employer
Established in 1998, our team have 50+ years’ experience in safeguarding commercial properties through our extensive range of mobile and manned security services.
Based in the North West and operating across the UK, we work with a wide range of clients from SMEs to global organisations such as NHS, O2, Buildbase and more.
Key Control Services was set up by ex-police sergeant Phil Thompson in 1998.Operating from premises in Kearsley, Greater Manchester, the company looks after over 200 clients.
The business provides alarm response, manned guarding and key holding services for business and domestic customers 24/7 365 days a year.
We also provide mobile patrols, site visits, open up and lock up services, reception cover, facilities support and vacant property inspection and process serving.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204482036 Kerri.Twigg@boltoncc.ac.uk
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.