Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant Used Kitchen Exchange
To work as a member of a growing digital marketing team. The role will involve the accurate inputting of new kitchens onto the WordPress website as well as supporting digital marketing initiatives across a variety of social channels. This opportunity provides direct, hands-on experience at a growing business.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
22 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Content management of Used Kitchen Exchange website: generating new listings, writing blog content and ensuring that pages, categories and company information are kept up-to-date. (Prior knowledge of WordPress platform desirable)
- Listing of approved used and ex-display kitchens on the Used Kitchen Exchange website
- Understanding and implementing SEO principles when writing content
- Creation of video content and graphics for website and social media purpose (previous experience desirable)
- Email marketing to communicate marketing messages to segmented audience
- Within marketing team, day-to-day running of Used Kitchen Exchange’s social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn; driving engagement and brand awareness. This will include content design, generation, daily interaction and management of customer enquiries
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and be able to work within a team to suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation
- Design and assist with web visuals or social media content. (Previous experience with InDesign/Photoshop desirable)
- Understanding of principles of PPC and Paid Social to monitor performance
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a firm understanding of grammar
- Previous experience with InDesign/Photoshop desirable
- An excellent standard of written English is necessary
- Previous experience with graphic design and videography desirable
- A keen attention for detail
- Naturally enthusiastic, a self-learner with a positive work ethic
GCSE or equivalent English and maths at Grade 4 / C or above is preferred.
This role offers exceptional exposure to the digital marketing environment. We are a quickly growing business. This opportunity provides direct, hands-on experience at a growing business.
Things to consider
- This apprenticeship opportunity is being managed by Riverside College. As part of the initial process we may contact you by telephone or email using the details you have provided on your application. Please check your details are correct and monitor calls and emails regularly
- Before submitting your application please check your spelling, punctuation and ensure you have included as much information as possible. This includes when providing your answers to the employer questions. If you provide a good quality answer, this can improve your chances of your application moving forward to the next stage
- Please be aware this opportunity may close earlier than the closing date if a high number of applications are received. If interested, please apply as soon as possible
About the employer
National, award winning business selling Approved Used and Ex-Display kitchens, bringing affordable and ethical kitchens to market.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside College
Cait Power 01512572800 email@example.com
Level 3 - Digital Marketer standard
On the job training from Digital Marketing Lead, Google Analytics Academy Training, MOZ.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.