Business Administration Apprentice IWFM
To support the Customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
16 Nov 2021
21 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To maintain all Customer records and documentation.
- To maintain online customer records accurately.
- To help with production and collation of reports for Head of Customer Relations.
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including opening the post, answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line.
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour.
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment.
Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work.
Grades A-C (9-4) in Maths and English is essential
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
Working remotely requires an element of self-discipline and good planning skills to enable you to prioritise and meet the outputs of work activities.
Some travel and attendance to IWFM’s office will be required (max. three times per month)
The department works a flexible work schedule
About the employer
The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) is the body for workplace and facilities professionals. We exist to promote excellence among a worldwide membership community of around 14,000 and to demonstrate the value and contribution of workplace and facilities management more widely. The IWFM was established in 2018. It builds on the proud heritage of 25 years of the British Institute of Facilities Management.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.