Junior Estate Agent Apprentice DURDEN AND HUNT LTD
A fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious and growing organisation. This estate agents have several branches based across Essex and London and is rapidly expanding its operations. You will have the opportunity to learn endless amounts about the property industry and progress your career over the course of the programme and beyond.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 41.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
20 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role is designed to support the sales team, working directly with the senior sales negotiator reporting to the sales manager.
The applicant would be required to work Saturdays and would therefore have a day off during the week.
The main functions will be the following, although are not definitive:
- To register applicants onto the database
- To manage the data base with regular contact to purge redundant applicants
- To book viewings by calling the data base and property matching, as well as downloading email and web leads requesting viewings
- Obtaining regular feedback from viewings
- Conduct property viewings
- Prospecting - by calling data base of local property owners with potential property to sell and booking in valuations
- Prospecting - Generate a tout list obtained by tracking properties that have been on the market with other agents for a period of time and not sold. Generate tout list by obtaining addresses of the tracked properties, and send letters periodically to the property owners to gain their instruction
- Prospecting - by dropping door to door leaflets in specific areas, in roads where we have recently sold, and also to properties that have been on the market with other agents, or withdrawn from the market
- Various administrative tasks to support the sales team, including printing and franking letters for posting, archiving, filing
- Front office - to meet and greet potential clients who come into the office and register their details on the system for sale or let. Print and hand out brochures to applicants visiting the office
- Take part in the morning sales meetings and diary management for the day
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and use of company systems on the pc and paper forms including any requirements for money laundering and GDPR
The successful candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle, due to the nature of the role.
Requirements and prospects
- Good understanding of IT packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and organise workload
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Driven and ambitious
- Team player
- A good general level of education
The employer is looking for someone to stay and grow with the business long-term, so there will be an opportunity to stay on full-time following the completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
- Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that the successful candidate hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle
- There is opportunity to earn uncapped commission
About the employer
Durden & Hunt is a leading estate agent providing a comprehensive service to our customers across the globe including The United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates, Cyprus & Spain.
We have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation. We are committed to providing our customers (whether property sellers, buyers, developers etc) with individual high-quality advice based on the wealth of experience of our local dedicated teams.
With all the traditional values you would expect from a well-established firm combined with the latest innovations and technology, we offer a modern quality service.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Steffi Sallows 01702 597499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard:
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role
- 20% off the job learning required and evidenced in a log provided
- End-Point Assessment conducted by an external provider (interview, portfolio and knowledge-based test). The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully competent in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level
- Delivery of this programme will be remote due to location. However, physical visits by the Tutor will be discussed, once current restrictions are lifted
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.