Apprentice Early Years Practitioner Godstone Farm
To develop and maintain the day to day organising and functionality of the setting provisions. To provide a happy safe, secure and stimulating environment in which the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development of the children is taken in to full account.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2021
14 Sep 2021
Level 5 (Higher national Diploma)
- To encourage the children to maintain and develop their own individuality and independence.
- To support the day to day responsibility for the efficient running of the setting facility.
- To ensure that developmental records for your key group are kept up to date.
- To support your colleagues and work as part of a team in providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all children. (Ages range from 6 weeks to 13 years dependent on setting).
- To assist in the development of an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the setting, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
- To treat information of matters relating to the work within the setting as confidential.
- To ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene and welfare whilst maintaining adequate supervision of the conduct of the children attending the setting.
- To ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- To help support the management team to ensure that the Ofsted standards including EYFS is followed at all times.
- To support the management team in striving to deliver an outstanding setting
- Any other duties that may be required.
Requirements and prospects
Previous day nursery experience, childcare experience.
Friendly, reliable, nurturing, caring, willingness to learn and develop.
GCSE Maths and English
Possibility of gaining a full time working contract upon successful completion of apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
Transport to the rural locations. No public transport available.
If you already have a Level 2 in Childcare, you might be considered for a Level 3.
About the employer
Our new Day Nursery and Pre-School at Godstone farm is made possible via our partnership with the established and award-winning childcare experts, Kids Play Childcare. Many of us have come to appreciate the undisputable benefits of getting outside and closer to nature, which is why the nursery offers just that; lots of stimulating play within a natural environment.
Education and Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Education and Skills
Steph Jones email@example.com
Learners must be aged 16 or over. We do not set any other entry requirements but employers may have their own guidelines at the recruitment stage.
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma for The Early Years Practitioner:
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding of babies and young children from birth to 7 years of age with applied knowledge in the early years, 0-5 years. The qualification content meets the Department for Education’s (DfE) Level 2 full and relevant criteria for a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner in the workforce. This qualification is ideal for learners looking to work with children between birth and 5 years, and gain knowledge of working with children up to 7 years. Learners do not need to have previous experience or qualifications in working with children to undertake this qualification.
Early years lead practitioner
Level 5 (Higher national Diploma)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.