Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 (Standard) Royal School For The Blind
Do you have good organisational skills? Do you pay close attention to detail? Do you like being part of a team? If so, this this could be the right job for you.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
13 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to really develop their skills working in a busy school office. The ideal candidate should be confident, have good communication skills, be organised and have high attention to detail as well as being professional and very well presented.
Your duties may involve:
- Dealing with post
- Making sure that there is enough stationery
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Managing staff appointments
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
Requirements and prospects
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- To be well presented
- Willing to learn
To preferable have attained GCSE English and maths grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent. (Although this is not essential, as you will be given support with as part of your framework, if required).
To gain experience in busy office whilst studying towards a nationally recognised qualification, with the aim of progressing onto an advanced level within business administration.
Things to consider
For the right candidate with an aptitude to develop this is an exciting opportunity. This is a demanding but fulfilling role for the right individual with a positive attitude.
About the employer
More than two centuries of educating the visually impaired have placed the Royal School for the Blind, as one of the leading schools of its kind in the world. Our core values, purpose and envisioned future is a collaboration and partnership between staff, parents, multi agencies, the children's council, governors and trustees. The school has strong community links and offers many services to help children and their families.
Royal School For The Blind
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
Shirley Ashcroft email@example.com
- Level 3 Business administrator Apprenticeship standard
Training will be provided using a blended delivery by North West Community Services Training Ltd using various learning platforms.
An occupationally trained assessor will be assigned to assist you in all aspects of your training towards your Level 3 qualification in Business Administration (Standard).
You will be supported in working towards your End-Point Assessment (Project Presentation, Portfolio interview and Knowledge Test) conducted by an external provider.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.