Business Administration Apprenticeship Lloyd & Co Financial Planning Ltd
An exciting position has become available for a full-time, permanent Mortgage Administrator Apprenticeship, based in Southport. The role would be ideal for someone looking to have a career in Financial Services. Experience isn't essential and school working hours would be considered.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
13 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Check mortgage packs and documents as provided by clients to ensure full compliance throughout
- Submit mortgage and Protection applications online
- Check progress of applied cases, obtaining regular updates and dealing with any lenders requests to ensure the application is progressed to offer as efficiently as possible
- Package documents and forward/upload to the lender
- Keep in contact with lenders and update Advisers on progress of applications
- Liaise with Estate Agents, Valuers, Lenders and Solicitors when required and appropriate
- Send review letters for all cases that are due for review within a four month time period
- Chase payment of procurement fees that are overdue by more than four weeks and resolve any issues / queries
- Ensure that files are fully compliant and meet the standards required
- Transfer documents and files to CRM Key system and input new mortgage details on the system
- Check client’s mortgage offers are accurate and match the details contained in the client’s illustration
- Write suitability letters to the clients confirming the basis of our recommendation
- Proof-read and check suitability reports as written by colleagues
- General clerical and administration duties as requested
- Any ad-hoc and reasonable task, as requested
Requirements and prospects
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be organised and be able to prioritise, manage workload effectively and multi-task
- Acutely accurate attention to detail
- Be articulate and have a good command of written and verbal English
- Work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to communicate well when liasing with clients, solicitors, estate agents, mortgage lenders etc
- Have a proactive attitude and use initiative rather than waiting to be given information/responsibilities
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Basic IT skills (be able to use a database and back-office system well)
- Have attention to detail, this skill is imperative to this role
Maths and English GCSE (or the equivalent).
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the learner may be offered permanent employment.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Lloyd & Co Insurance Services is a highly successful Financial Services Group. Their clients include private investors, high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses who are predominantly referred to through an extensive range of professional.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Alt Valley Community Trust Limited
Business Administrator Level 3.
Learning and understanding the mortgage and Protection process.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.