Office Administration Apprentice Higson & Co
Higson & Co are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
15 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and greeting clients to the office
- Copy typing, audio typing, printing, and preparing documents for posting
- Opening post, sorting, and distributing to staff.
- Communicating via email with staff and clients
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel.
- Maintain records and files
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- General administrative support for other members of the firm as required and particularly for the partners
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner.
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 Maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Established in 1936 we are small friendly firm of chartered accountants based in Nottingham city centre.
Offering Accountancy, Business and Tax advisory services.
Higson & Co
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0 Functional Skills level 1 / 2 Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.