Apprentice Sales Advisor JUST INSURANCE AGENTS LIMITED
Acts as a liaison between customer and insurer, expertly selling Just Travel Product(s) to meet their demands and needs. Provides first class service by answering any questions the customer might have about our General Insurance and related products.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2021
£161.25 - £193.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Nov 2021
09 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager:
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with in line with Service Level Agreements
- Providing quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering insurance enquiries and effectively identifying customer complaints
- Understand how to make insurance products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Participate in team meetings to ensure adherence to best practices and continuing expectations
- Develop and adheres to their own personal objectives and targets within agreed timescales
The job holder must accept and partake in priority training necessary to ensure they have full awareness of FCA rules in relation to all aspects of the role.
Requirements and prospects
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- Results orientated
- Preferable if the candidate can demonstrate/research basic knowledge of our Organisation/Industry
- 5 GCSE's at C/4 or above, including Maths and English (or the equivalent).
- Progression with the employer.
Things to consider
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS an additional day off during the week of your birthday
- Staff pension
- Long service awards (e.g., increases in holiday allowance)
- JTC Staff Reward App
- Free Worldwide Travel Insurance
- An independent Insurance Intermediary established for over 20 years
- Opportunity for staff to continue personal development with Industry recognised qualifications
- Winner of Insurance Choice Awards 2017 - Best Travel Insurance Provider
- Finalist in North East Business Awards 2018 - Apprenticeship Award
About the employer
Operating from our Call Centre in Sunderland city centre, we are a leading provider of specialist travel insurance for people of all ages, including those with pre-existing medical conditions. We also work in partnership with travel agents, tour operators’ charities and health organisations offering travel insurance solutions for their customers.
JUST INSURANCE AGENTS LIMITED
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 - Financial services customer adviser
- Functionals Skills if required
Financial services customer adviser
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.