Apprentice Productive Operative Becketts Foods Ltd
In your first year in the role, you will undertake formal training, which will result in you achieving a Level 3 Diploma in Food Operations and a nationally recognized Food and Drink Advanced Process Operator Apprenticeship Standard at Level 3.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
£207.90 - £400.00
Total hours per week: 45.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
26 Oct 2021
09 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In addition to your apprenticeship training, we also want to give you visibility to other departments and other roles within the business to help you to identify which direction you might want to take your career here.
Typical duties of the role will include:
- Meeting customer product specification needs during production and packaging activity
- Upholding our high product quality standards
- Meeting team production KPI’s
- Responsibility of equipment safety and clean working environment
- Agile working environment to meet ever-evolving business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Timekeeping skills
- Communication skills
- To be able to communicate confidently at a level which enables successful completion of tasks
- To have a positive work attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
- An ability to understand written / verbal work instructions, policies, and procedures
None as full training will be provided.
Potential to progress into a full-time position upon completion.
About the employer
After nearly 25 years the family partnered with Carsten Jakobsen and family-run international food company Tönnies, which enabled Becketts to continue advancing and enhancing their product range.
Instep UK Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Instep UK Ltd
Level 3 Food and Drink Advanced Process Operator apprenticeship standard.
Training will be delivered by Instep UK. The successful apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Food and Drink Process Operator qualification.
Training will be delivered in the workplace / remote, and if the successful applicant does not have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English they will be expected to complete Functional Skills in English and Maths alongside their apprenticeship training.
Expected learning to be attained:
- Knowledge, understanding and compliance to the company Food Safety and Health and Safety requirements
- Working knowledge of different product types, allergens and CCP’s
- Working knowledge of quality check on finished products
Food and drink technical operator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.