Sign Making Apprentice LABELCRAFT SIGNS LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established sign making company with lots of years experience in the trade, based in Ipswich. You will be trained in all aspects of the industry, working as part of a successful team.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
02 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
During your duties at work you will be trained and expected to complete the following tasks:
- Preparing vinyls for installation (Weeding and masking)
- Laying up signs
- Vehicle livery application
- Sign installation on site
- Programming and designing signage
- Cutting materials
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent time keeping
- Meeting department demands as dictated by production schedules and workflow
- Adhering to company policies and safety regulations and risk assessments
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative when required
- Positive can do attitude with an enthusiastic infectious personality
- Ambition to succeed would be an advantage
- Maths and English GCSE A*-C or 9-4 grades or equivalent qualifications
- Progression within the company.
Things to consider
- 12 Week probation period within the apprenticeship
About the employer
We are an established sign making company with plenty years experience in the trade, based in Felixstowe.
We offer our services to many businesses in and around the area, working mainly local but covering the whole of the UK.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Olivia +44750776781 email@example.com
Signage Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- On the job training
- Functional skills maths and English if needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.