Administrator Apprentice 1ST LINE DEFENCE LIMITED
To support the Customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
£175.00 - £210.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2021
26 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Managing office stationary, general supplies and consumables.
- Assisting with asset monitoring and organisation.
- Distributing/scanning mail and using the Franking Machine.
- Using the digital filing process to update electronic filing systems.
- Exposure to the Sales Department, and using a bespoke CRM system.
- Working on Live Projects and liaising with Field Staff and Clients as required.
- Answering and screening telephone calls.
- Answering queries in Department mailboxes and troubleshooting where required.
- Assisting with Team Projects, business organisation, continuity and improving company-wide processes.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Requirements and prospects
Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment.
Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work.
Grades A-C (9-4) in Maths and English is essential
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
About the employer
1st Line Defence is one of the leading unexploded ordnance (UXO) risk mitigation companies in UK.
We are dedicated to delivering solutions to deal with aerial-delivered unexploded bombs (UXBs) from both WWI and WWII, as well as UXO related to historical land use by the military. Our services range from early-stage desktop risk assessments through to UXO support to construction projects, site investigation and offshore works. We are passionate about providing services with a friendly, open and ethical approach.
With headquarters in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, we operate across the UK and undertake projects overseas.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
Working towards completing level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.