Mortgage and Protection Administrator Apprentice Nachu Finance Ltd
The role of a Mortgage and Protection administrator is very crucial to our client journey. Pro activeness, clear & timely communication as well as high levels of accuracy/attention to detail brought about by the administrators go a long way in our client satisfaction.
Closing date: 13 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- General administration
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date as required
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will possess experience in administration within an office environment, have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Email, CRM systems), good customer support skills, attention to detail and work proactively with their own initiative
- Work ethic
- Maths and English at grade C/4 or above (but not necessary) or the equivalent
- Full-time role and growth within the company
- Professional certification and training
About the employer
At Nachu Finance we offer a complete, one-stop solution for all your mortgage and property related needs.
Our services have been designed to offer as much or as little as you might need. Whether you just want advice on a specific type of mortgage, or you want us to hold your hand from start to finish, we are here to help. We appreciate and understand that buying a property is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your lifetime, and promise to leave no stone unturned to give you the very best service possible.
At Nachu Finance, we pride ourselves on offering you outstanding customer service and flawless professionalism at every stage. As our strapline says, proud to be transparent, so you will not have to worry about hidden fees or covert complications at any stage of the process.
We will uphold all the lines of communication between you, your solicitor, the estate agent and any other stakeholders so that every element of your property purchase is smooth and stress-free.
Nachu Finance Ltd
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
Mortgage Adviser Level 3 Apprenticship Standard:
- Our Mortgage and Protection Administrators will be taught a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike, from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities
- The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of Mortgage and Protection Administrators contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills
- The Mortgage and Protection Administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity - showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and your own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.