Apprentice Warehouse Operative Certas Energy Retail Ltd
To assist in a busy warehouse environment, carrying out a wide variety of job duties at our Kettering depot. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This position is a great opportunity to become a fully trained warehouse operative. Full training will be given.
Duties may include:
- Receiving packed deliveries
- Loading/unloading vehicles
- Carry out forklift truck activities around the warehouse and yard areas
- Assist with monthly stock checks
- To work extended hours, long days and weekends when required
- To understand the nature and hazards in the handling and carriage of bulk liquids
- Receiving bulk lubricants into the internal tank farm ensuring that strict quality processes are adhered to
- Carry out sampling processes
- Prepare vehicle loads in line with daily demand
- Carry out quality checks on empty packaging
- To carry all required and relevant paperwork, documentation at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Good teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and with other team members
- Confident IT user - for inputting stock details on the system
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Physically fit
- Good time keeping
- Self-motivated and keen to develop - someone who wants to learn and commit to this apprenticeship
- Hands on
- Takes pride in their work
- Takes instruction
- Adhere to health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to work
GCSEs grades C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
Possible permanent position for the right apprentice upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Certas Energy UK Limited are the largest distributor of fuel and lubricants in the UK with a customer base includes rural residential customers, small, medium and large businesses, agricultural businesses and family farms. In addition, we serve specialist sectors such as aviation and marine customers. We supply to 1,200 retail forecourts and offer lubricant products to all commercial sectors and offer complementary services such servicing and maintenance.
Certas Energy Retail Ltd
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aston Recruitment & Training Ltd
Liz Haywood 01604 230371 email@example.com
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship, minimum of one year on programme, including forklift training, followed by an End Point Assessment (EPA).
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.