Customer Service Apprentice MMP CONSULTANCY LIMITED
A number of opportunities have arisen within MMP Consultancy for goal orientated and driven candidates to undertake Recruitment Resourcer / Customer Service positions based in Harlow. These are amazing opportunities to grow and develop in a supportive environment which in return can offer a long and prosperous career.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2021
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Acting as first point of contact for all candidate enquiries
- Contacting prospective and existing candidates via the telephone to discuss current job opportunities, ensuring all details are inputted accurately
- Liaising with Senior Consultants to confirm availabilities to work and prospective candidates
- General administration duties
- In order to be considered for this role, you will have previous experience of working within a team environment as well as working to your own initiative. You MUST also be confident in making and answering telephone calls.
The successful individual will be:
- Confident, enthusiastic and driven with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Looking to progress with a career in Recruitment/Sales
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communicator
- Excellent work ethic
- Flexibility (taking on overtime)
- Customer Awareness (Responsive to the needs of the customer and aim to deliver customer satisfaction)
- Teamwork skills
- Can do attitude
Grades A-D (9-3) in Maths and English is essential
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
About the employer
MMP Consultancy Ltd is a privately owned specialist Recruitment Consultancy dedicated to supplying both the Public and Private Sector with the highest quality professionals across London and the South East. With over 16 years experience between the two founders we quickly established ourselves as leading professionals within our fields. During this time we have prided ourselves on building excellent relationships with both clients and candidates alike. Not only understanding both the technical quality's required by the client but also the understanding the environment of the work place.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
- Working towards completing level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.