Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice MAX Communications Ltd
As an apprentice in the digitisation team you will gain experience of scanning and capture of images of original materials. Full training and support will be given. You will need to work efficiently, conscientiously and with careful attention to detail.
Closing date: 01 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an Apprentice Digitisation Officer in our Digitisation team you will be require capturing (scan, photograph etc.) multiple images from original client material.
Your duties will include:
- Using various equipment types, digitally capture client material
- Carefully check quality levels and the specifications prescribed for the project you are working on
- Store captured images in an organised manner and following defined data structures
- Complete all project control and monitoring spreadsheets with the required regularity
- Handle all client material with due care and attention and in compliance with our client material handling procedures
This an excellent opportunity for an apprentice wishing to gain experience and skills in the field of digitisation and archive services and to work for a leading employer whose standards of professionalism and integrity are high but where the working culture is both friendly and supportive.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Work efficiently but carefully
- Can follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic IT proficiency
- Good communicator, verbally and in writing
- Hard working
- Smart appearance
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
- One or two A Levels (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Max Communications are a digitisation specialist with over 18-years of experience. We have an extensive and growing client list of some of the world's most prestigious galleries, museums and media organisations. Our proven expertise in the field has led us to be a trusted name in the industry. We handle a variety of delicate materials that require great care and concentration when being worked on.
Skills for Growth
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills For Growth
Hima Bindu Challa +447494154392 firstname.lastname@example.org
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.