Level 3 Assistant Accountant Wilcomatic Ltd
Provide support to the wider Finance Team by taking ownership of elements within the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Management Accountant and Financial Controller, ensuring the Business adheres to internal policies, accounting Standards and UK Taxation.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Aug 2021
13 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Timely production of customer invoices, ensuring they are served properly with good audit trails
- Managing the debtors ledger, maintaining good relationships with customers and making sure invoices are paid within terms
- Adhering to internal policies
- Ownership of purchase order production and maintenance
- Liaising with the business to receipt supplier invoices
- Assist with the month end process, carrying out variance analysis and providing insightful commentary
- Undertake on the job training and attend college as required for formal training
Requirements and prospects
- Competent Microsoft Word and Excel user
- Accounts experience not essential but would be advantageous
- Desire to have a career in finance
- Good communicator
Maths and English.
Things to consider
9 to 5, Monday to Friday.
About the employer
We are an ambitious long-established SME based in Croydon with a strong international presence. Our business works within a specialist market manufacturing, designing, installing and servicing vehicle wash systems.
Skills for Growth
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills For Growth
Sophie Carpenter 02039544965 email@example.com
- Level 3 Accounting Assistant Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.