Online Sales/ Business Admin Apprentice HATE MY PHONE LIMITED
Hate My Phone has a great opportunity for a Business Admin apprentice to join their sales team. This role would be perfect for someone looking to start a long term career within sales. If you are eager to learn and have a keen eye for detail, apply below!
Closing date: 22 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
07 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Researching and understanding products and their value
- Taking pictures of products
- Listing products online
- Managing online sales/ ebay store
- Picking items to pack
- Some face to face interaction with customers
- Any other day to day tasks as requested
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
- Training carried out within the working environment, online portfolio, coach visits once a month.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full time role to continue to progress and develop within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
HATE MY PHONE LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.