Elite Kids Childcare are looking to recruit an Early Years Educator apprentice to join our team. We are a Pre-School, Breakfast, After School and Holiday Club provider that takes its commitment to children and young people seriously. Our goal is to create a setting that feels like a second home outside of school.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
18 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As an Early Years Educator you will be part of our fantastic team supporting Pre-School children betweeen 2 - 4 years of age. We offer excellent support and training.
Duties to include:
- Reading stories.
- Interacting with children whilst doing activities.
- Supporting children with coats and shoes on arrival and departure.
- Planning activities and setting up room with materials to be used.
- Carrying out a risk assessment every day.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship (Standard).
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours.
- Day release to attend New City College, Hackney campus (N1 6HQ).
- Paediatric first aid qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above (A*-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0330 135 9000
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.