Pitter Patter Playhouse are offering an exciting opportunity to join their team as an Early Years Educator Apprentice. You will provide the very best childcare to every child every day. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an insight into the industry and develop new skills.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
Pay will regularly be reviewed after showing commitment to the job.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
09 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Daily duties will include:
- Provide care routines to meet the needs of the children.
- Food preparation.
- Observations and record keeping for the children.
- Supporting children’s learning and development.
- Maintain a safe, clean and hygienic environment.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weathers.
The training you will be getting
- You will be working towards a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard.
- You will receive on and off the job training and support from an assessor and an apprenticeship advisor.
- You will be required to attend Cornwall College Camborne on a weekly basis as part of the apprenticeship training.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Permanent position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Pitter Patter Playhouse
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.