Administrator Apprentice BEACON MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST LIMITED
Beacon Academy Trust are currently seeking to appoint Administration Apprentice to support a busy educational setting. You will undertake a range of administrative duties to support the Student Support Administrator to deliver a consistent, high quality, integrated and seamless service.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
PLEASE NOTE ACTUAL WAGE: £5.97 per hour - £9,585.43 pro-rated gross per annum
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Administrative duties will be varied, including, for example:
- To meet and greet visitors, including contractors, and manage sign-in / out
- To check and respond to emails
- To take in deliveries and sort as appropriate
- To answer phone calls to the school
- To pass messages to students / teachers
- To support on medical and SEN administration
- To complete general administration
- To enter data in to spreadsheets and SIMs
- To monitor office supplies and printers and report
- To cover other office duties where needed including on-call
- To be willing to be first aid trained
The above mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive, duties and responsibilities of the post may change as requirements and circumstances change.
The post holder may be required to carry out such other duties as requested by management that are broadly within the level of the post.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Candidate will recieve a Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Apprenticeship Standard upon succesful completion of the apprenticeship
- Day release at New City College Ardleigh Green campus (RM11 2LL)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship depending on needs of the organisation at the time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9/A*-4/C) Essential
About the employer
BEACON MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST LIMITED
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.