Early Years Educator Apprenticeship HIGH LEGH PRE-SCHOOL NURSERY
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work for a small independent nursery set in the heart of High Legh Village, close to Knutsford and Lymm. You will support their development by supplying activities that will support and develop their individual needs, plus much more.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2024
The salary is between £10,140 and £13,520 based on both a 30 and a 40 hour week • Onsite parking • Free breakfast • Refer a friend bonus. • Childcare discount
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
04 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Once you are settled into the nursery, we will work with you to choose an assigned room
- Your room leader will appoint you key children that you will be responsible for, you will support their development by supplying activities that will support and develop their individual needs
- You will be responsible for completing your key children’s online learning journal and will be encouraged to gain strong parent partnership
- You will support their care needs by making bottles (if appropriate) and help during mealtimes
- You, alongside other staff members will take children out on walks to the local areas. You will need to ensure you are fully aware and comply to all policies and procedures
- As we are a charity ran setting, we count on fundraising, therefore you would be expected to join in with extra activities such as summer fairs and breakfast with Santa
The training you will be getting
You would study at Warrington and Vale Royal College to work towards your Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship for a monthly workshop on a Friday.
Training will include paediatric first aid qualification.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be an opportunity for a full-time role on completion of the Apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HIGH LEGH PRE-SCHOOL NURSERY
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.