Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship AERZEN MACHINES LTD
In this role, you will work closely with our experienced accounting professionals to gain practical skills and knowledge in areas such as bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, and financial reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to kickstart their career in the accounting field.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Plus bonus of one months wages if company targets are met. Private medical.
Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm (Three 1 hour lunches and 2 half hour lunches)
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
22 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an apprentice in our accounts department.
Tasks and duties will include:
- Booking into the Navision ERP accounts programme all purchase invoices and credit notes, ensuring the correct project is used to allocate to a job or account code
- Monthly Supplier payment run
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of EU imports
- Update and monitor Supplier review process
- Update Supplier spend and General ledger code analysis
- Assisting as required to support and cover existing accounts team in a variety of general accounts areas
- Dealing with questions and calls from Staff, Suppliers, Auditors and Customers professionally.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at NCC Hackney (N1 6HQ) or NCC Havering (RM11 3TB).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A*-C)) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Bookkeeping (Grade Level 2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
AERZEN MACHINES LTD
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.