Business Support Apprentice GLOBESTOCK LIMITED
We are seeking a Business Support Apprentice to join our busy team. The team you’ll be joining is friendly, relaxed and has a reputation for providing excellent customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to become a key member of the team and develop their career as opportunities arise.
Closing date: 07 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm, with a day release day to be identified at your start date, to attend College.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
28 Aug 2023
19 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In the role of Business Support Apprentice, you will assist with:
- Answering and directing calls from customers, suppliers other external contacts.
- Monitoring and processing enquiries/quotes from existing and prospect customers.
- Monitoring and processing sales orders received via email.
- Responding to customer queries professionally and promptly.
- Capturing and recording all customer interactions within the Globestock CRM system.
- Liaising with production to obtain lead times for quotes and orders where required.
- Keep customers updated on order progress and communicate any issues that may arise.
- Any other administrative tasks as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards the skills, knowledge and behaviours for achieveing the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard;
Business administrator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
You will be required to attend one day a week day release per week, on the London Road Campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to become a key member of the team and develop their career as opportunities arise.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Unit 6 Mile Oak Industrial
SHREWSBURY COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.