Business Administrator Apprenticeship QUALIS MANAGEMENT LTD
This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and become part of our business improvement team. This exciting role includes a part-time NVQ level 3 in Business Admin. You will be mentored by one of our previous success stories. The role will involve producing business intelligence reports via Microsoft Power BI and reviewing operational data.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Monday -Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm (30 mins break)
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
18 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of your apprenticeship, you will be involved in the following aspects of our growing business:
- ICT system development and improvement
- Producing business intelligence reports via Microsoft Power BI.
- Reviewing operational data and spotting trends
- Analysing processes and making them more efficient
- Improving our customer experience and service
- General administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at Havering (RM11 2LL) or Hackney (N1 6HQ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility to be offered permanent employment at the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
QUALIS MANAGEMENT LTD
323 HIGH STREET
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.