Painter and Decorator Apprenticeship SAUVE PROPERTY CARE LTD
The apprentice's team member's employment is on a full-time basis to learn the skills required in order to become a professional painter. Applying specified finishes, paints, stains and varnishes to new rooms, furniture, buildings, or equipment. This will be done to help protect, maintain, and decorate interior & exterior surfaces, and equipment.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (40-minute lunch) One day release to attend college.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
16 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks and duties will involve:
- Minimise dust and paint contamination of fixtures/fittings, carpets, furniture & personal effects, by removing from the work area, where possible or lay dust sheets to cover in location
- Apply specified finishes by an appropriate and recognised method to achieve a high standard of finish
- Prepare various surfaces appropriately, prior to receiving specified finishes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Painter and Decorator Qualification
- Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours
Day release to attend college at NCC Hackney Campus (Postcode: N1 6HQ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentices can become full time team members or subcontractors
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A*-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SAUVE PROPERTY CARE LTD
20-22 Wenlock Road
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.