Business Administrator Apprentice P.I.P LIFT SERVICE LTD
Our engineers work with you to keep lift/s safe and fully operational, to meet the needs of all of those who travel in them. To achieve this, we offer a range of maintenance contracts. As a Business Administrator Apprentice you will undertake general office admin including typing, photocopying/scanning, filing, post out, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm. One hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
16 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks included in this role will be:
- Dealing directly with clients through email, telephone or face to face
- Sending quotations
- Logging & allocating breakdowns to engineers, advising clients etc.
- Logging insurance data
- General office admin including typing, photocopying/scanning, filing, post out etc.
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Slight training to others on purposes of tasks
- Use of social media for the company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice Standard
- Day release at New CIty College Ardleigh Green campus (RM11 2LL)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full-time role in a senior admin position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9/A*-4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
P.I.P LIFT SERVICE LTD
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.