Business Administrator Apprenticeship One World Rental
One World Rental provides event technology for global events. This opportunity will provide experience & exposure in several areas of the business, enabling personal growth & the chance to develop your organisational & administrative skills. Working across a range of departments and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 including an hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
16 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Setup new projects and maintain client communication, project contact and authorisation information
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies & consumables and place orders when necessary
- Coordinate logistics and fulfilment of our products and services
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours
- Day release will be at either our Hackney Campus (N1 6HQ) or Havering (RM11 2LL)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to join as a Project and/or Operations Administrator.
Development and specialisation into logistics, operations, procurement or client services.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4 and above (A*-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.