Information Communication Technician Apprentice One World Rental
This apprenticeship will provide experience and exposure in several areas of the business, enabling personal growth & the opportunity to develop your skillset. You will be working with our in-house technical team to build your troubleshooting and IT skills as well as gaining invaluable exposure working with the team at events across the country.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Primarily Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 including an hour lunch break. Opportunity for weekend/evening work providing onsite technical support under supervision.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
16 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Image laptops/PCs and tablets with Apple configurator, iOS and OSX devices, provisioning, testing and config
- Maintain condition of IT hardware including VR headsets, routers, printers and EPOS systems
- Exposure to various stages of project lifecycles, planning, preparation and delivery
- Event staff assignments, opportunity to provide support for onsite event technology solutions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship
- Day release at the New City College Poplar campus (E14 0AF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to join as a Junior IT Technician, with a starting base salary of £25k pa
- Development and specialisation into networking, event management and AV technicians
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9/A* - 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
One World Rental
3 RAVEN ROAD
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.