Business Administration Apprentice WK PROPERTY LTD
At WK Property, we're looking for a highly motivated Apprentice Negotiator to join our friendly and successful team in West Bromwich. This is an excellent opportunity, for someone looking to pursue a career, in Estate Agency.
Closing date: 04 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday (shifts to be confirmed).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
16 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch
- To meet personal targets set and agreed upon with your Manager
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner
- Negotiating and agreeing on the sale and letting of available properties
- Building and maintaining a rapport with clients' diary management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
- Providing excellent customer service and diary management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On successful completion of the course, you will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2
- English Functional Skills Level 2
- ICT Functional Skills Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Apprenticeship Achievement Certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- It is a real job with training. You learn whilst you earn and will gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Industry leading training and development, a progressive career ladder coupled with awards and incentives
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- A full-time job is available post-completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WK PROPERTY LTD
130 Walsall Road
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.