Business Admin Apprentice DALEBA ELECTRONICS LIMITED
The business admin apprentice will work closely with sales, purchasing, logistics, engineering, quality, and despatch teams. Responding to customer enquiries, generating quotations, providing sales admin support to external sales team, conducting contract reviews on purchase orders, and liaising with our offices in China and Hong Kong.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Wage will differ depending on age: £5.28 (Aged 16-18 years) £7.49 (Aged 19-20 years) £10.18 (Aged 21-22 years) £10.42 (Aged 23years +)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (1hr lunch break).
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
15 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain all customer records and documentation
- To maintain online customer records accurately using inhouse system
- To help with production and collation of reports for head of customer relations
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including opening the post, answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional business admin skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the company’s health, safety & environmental policy, equality & diversity policy and code on business conduct and behaviour
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with ad hoc attendance at Hertford Regional College for workshops.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DALEBA ELECTRONICS LIMITED
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.