Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Nina's Nursery Ltd
Do you have a passion of caring for young children? Would you like training and the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst earning a wage? If you can answer ‘yes’ to the questions above, this could be the ideal apprenticeship for you.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm Hours to be confirmed upon interview
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
31 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after young children from babies to preschool age
- Supporting children on a variety of different activities
- Undertaking domestic tasks including cleaning equipment, tidying etc
- Working as part of a team and meeting the needs of all the children we care for
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Nina's Nursery Ltd
77 Buxton Road
Maxim Business Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.