Early Years Practitioner Apprentice DAINTRY HALL DAY NURSERY LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our outstanding team. Daintry Hall Day Nursery/Pre-school has children aged from birth to school admission. The position entails learning childcare and development in a practice environment being supported by qualified experienced childcare practitioners.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan, prepare and supervise activities with the children
- Undertake care routines such as nappy changing, hand washing, and toileting
- Support the team in children’s portfolio writing
- Assist at meals times
- Assist at sleep times
- Build up relationships with the children, families, and the team
- Take direction, however, be enthusiastic enough to bring forward ideas
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of obtaining a full-time position for the right candidate
- We are always supportive of further training and development
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAINTRY HALL DAY NURSERY LTD
Maxim Business Training
01625 410 000
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.