Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Sarah's Little Angels
We are looking for fun and enthusiastic individuals to join our team! You will work towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard working alongside our other team members. You will assist with meeting the personal & emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Annual wage range £10,982.40 - £12,000.00 (dependent on age and experience)
Hours between 8.30am and 5.30pm 4+ days per week, Monday to Friday, to be agreed at interview.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
28 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties will include:
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Assist cooking
- Monitor the Secure Outdoor Play Area
- Help with Arts & Crafts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Maths and English to appropriate level (if not already held)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Sarah's Little Angels
47 DEAN LANE
Maxim Business Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.