Business Administration Apprentice NEW RED PLANET LIMITED
The role of a Business and Customer Service Apprentice is to support the Customer Service Team in ensuring that the contractors and clients (Recruitment Agencies) receive an excellent service from the business. Throughout the apprenticeship you will gain your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship qualification. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Wage range dependent on age and experience (£12,000 - £14,000 Annually)
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Apprenticeship training & qualifications
- Onboarding new starters
- Processing & updating new starters on the database
- Audit of client’s contractors & reports
- Contact new customers in a timely manner to onboard & register prior to engagement
- Open contractor accounts
- Maintain contractor records
- Respond to customer queries in a timely & accurate way
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Liaise with clients (agencies)
- Contribute to team effort
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position for the right candidate after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW RED PLANET LIMITED
Maxim Business Training
01625 410 000
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.