Content Creator Apprentice OTE Construction Training
If you are interested in developing and creating written and audio-visual content that can be used across social media, broadcast or in print, this is the apprenticeship for you! This apprenticeship will transform your creative flair into marketing skills. You will be creating content for this local employer on social platforms and other media.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working with this local employer, you will be a key part of their marketing team and will undertake task including:
- Research ideas and concepts
- Present ideas, pitches, proposals
- Interpret data
- Develop accessible content
- Write and edit copy or scripts
- Create/capture visuals & audio
- Source/obtain/prepare assets
- Engage/respond with audiences
- Monitor user experience
- Analyse audience data
- Evaluate the success of content
This is a great opportunity to start your career!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Content Creator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- You will learn the knowledge, skills & behaviours which will support you for your end-point assessment
- You will take part in a combination of activities, such as face-to-face classroom-based sessions, remote learning sessions, work shadowing and online learning, to support your learning and development
- You will be required to undertake training sessions with Avant Skills Academy every other week, throughout the length of the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Continued employment and progression with the growing company
- You could also specialise in digital marketing
With experience, you could become a marketing manager, online marketing manager or director of marketing
- You could also become a freelance marketing consultant, working in advertising, sales or public relations and communications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum C/4) Desired
About the employer
OTE Construction Training
100 New Cleveland Street
AVANT PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Hayley Rayworth & Lucy Campbell
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.