Apprentice Lean Manufacturing Operative ACERINOX UK LTD
Acerinox is one of the most competitive companies in the world in the manufacturing of stainless steels and nickel alloys. Your role will include working from the production plan/schedule for the production lines, implementing and setting the lines from work orders/production plan.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday. Hours to be discussed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
7 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working from the production plan/schedule for the production lines
- Implement and set the lines from work orders/production plan
- Loading of correct product onto the line
- Working from work orders and Mex to produce to customers’ requirements
- Quality focused
- Time management setting /running the lines
- Positive attitude to be flexible between warehouse & production duties when called upon
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
- Ensure work areas are clean and tidy at all times
- finished stocked is stored in a safe manner
- To ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedure
- Monitor and maintain site security at all times
- Maintain full licence compliance (FLT/Crane use)
- Waste paper /plastic disposed of in the correct bins
- Work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure enough consumable stock to carry out tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative standard.
1-day per week release to Sandwell College:
- Health & Safety: Relevant statutory, organisational and health and safety regulations relating to lean manufacturing operations and safe practices
- Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to a full-time role within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ACERINOX UK LTD
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.