Engineering Maintenance Apprentice Tenneco
The rotation programme is an important opportunity for the apprentice to experience various areas of the business. This will help them to appreciate & understand what is required to successfully make brake pads. Apprentices will focus on mechanical and electrical and quality through a combination of on and off the job education and training.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
£12,000 - £17,000 DOE
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Chapel site has a rich history of developing & training apprentices. Our previous apprentices have moved on to key positions within the business & also further afield.
As an engineering apprentice, you'll be required to maintain complex equipment and ensure that high standards are adhered to for safety, manufacturing quality and documentation.
Under supervision the role holder will work on:
- Electrical and / or mechanical planned, unplanned maintenance, and process automation support activities
- Performing unplanned equipment repairs and complete planned maintenance activities as per the schedule
- Trouble shooting problems in the event of mechanical and / or electrical failure of equipment and must be able to recommend parts needed for the effective repair of equipment to deliver a timely response to support manufacturing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Performance and Engineering Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business and have the option for further learning on to higher levels
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.