Sandicliffe are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Technician with a Parts Pathway to join their busy workshop in Leicester. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment.
What will I be doing? A dedicated pathway containing specialist training for Parts Advisor or Service Advisor will run alongside the Standard to ensure apprentices gain full knowledge of their specialist area at the appropriate level.
You will cover:
A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required. A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales / advice for accessories and modifications
- Collate information for CSI As a Parts Advisor an apprentice will be responsible for ordering, selling and managing stock control on vehicle parts
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All learners will be required to work the minimum apprenticeship duration of 30 hours per week. At least 20% of your working hours will be allocated to 'off-the-job' training. We'll support you to understand the working hours during the recruitment process.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship, Functional skills available if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.