Customer Service Apprentice ROAD AND SPORT DEVELOPMENTS LTD
An amazing opportunity to work for a small family company and begin your career in Customer Service. This employer is looking for someone who is keen and eager to work and willing to turn their hand to anything. Apply today for your chance to be their new Apprentice.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Providing refreshments
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Dealing with web enquiries
- Processing parts orders
- Keeping the main reception area clean and presentable at all times
- General office administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Apprenticeship – Customer Service.
- Training to be delivered at Booth Lane, Northampton, NN3 3RF - 1 day a month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.