KML Decorators are an established painting and decorating contractor offering nationwide services from our Brick Lane based offices. We are offering a competitive salary, possibility to earn extra holiday allowance by working overtime, travelcard paid by us. Duties include completing painting and decorating work, preparing the walls and surrounding areas and training in specialist coatings.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Possibility to earn extra holiday allowance by working overtime, travelcard paid by us.
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
20 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Completing painting and decorating work
- Preparing the walls and surrounding areas
- Health & Safety Knowledge
- Training in specialist coatings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Painter and Decorator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Painter and Decorator Qualification
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at NCC Hackney Campus (Postcode: N1 6HQ)
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and Maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you could become a permanent employee within the KML team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Desired
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.