We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as an Equine Groom. We are a family run business with over 20 years experience in the management of equine establishments, both in the UK and abroad. Qualified to BHS Intermediate Coach specialising in both Dressage and Show Jumping.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
06 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- This is a full time role covering all yard duties and riding may be available for the right candidate
- Must have some experience with horses and be physically and mentally fit to cope with training towards your qualifications and the demands of the role
- Duties include mucking out
- Picking feet
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Equine Groom Level 2 Standard
- All training at employers premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The possibility of full time employment on the successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Progression to Level 3 Senior Equine Groom Standard
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-2 or A*-E) Essential
About the employer
S ROUND EQUESTRIAN LTD
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.