Apprentice Business Administrator BARDWOOD SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED
Based in our head office in Wickford Essex, the position entails working as part of a team and closely with the account managers to gain a full understanding of the role and the wider business, with eventually becoming part of the team, a lot of our current staff came through the Apprentice route and it has proven very successful for them.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
The rate of pay can range from £6.83 and hour to £8.00 an hour for the right candidate, based on enthusiasm and IT skills.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
25 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Advertising roles through various job boards.
- Update databases and assist with a variety of administration.
- Conduct over the phone and in person interviews.
- Build relationships and attending networking events.
- Maintain and promote the reputation of the company.
- Agree and support development plans following appraisal.
- Maintain/promote company vision and values.
- Assist in the development of the business strategy to deliver and maintain growth.
- In liaison with HR Manager ensure employee issues are dealt with according to Company Policy.
- All staff to work to the Quality Procedures and to the recognised Industry standards.
- Support the business as required by the Managing director.
- Support the company with any projects as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training will be given leading to a recognised level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered by HDS Personnel.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprenticeship could lead to a full-time position within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.